Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hand Skill Development Activity Ideas - Set 1 - Video Link

One of my goals for quite some time has been to come up with some sets of hand skill development activities that use objects/materials that most people would have on hand  ~and~  that could be easily implemented by parents, teachers, teacher assistants, or anyone interested in helping students. 

Here is a link to a video that demonstrates the first set that I've come up with Hand Skill Development Activity Ideas - Set 1



These are activities that I have listed on a handout that I give to parents and teachers.  I usually meet with the parent/teacher to go over the activities, but thought that a video demonstrating each activity might be helpful as well. 

This was my first attempt at a video like this, so there's lots of room for improvement, but it's a start anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment